FULL STALL VIBRATION PLATE
The Full Stall Vibration Plate is designed exclusively for horses and is based on the well known principles of Whole Body Vibration Training that are used to train astronauts to promote the development of muscle tone and bone density.
Vibration plates are a safe and easy way to provide muscle tone and a massage in one go. With regular use of the vibration plate horses will have a notable improvement in blood circulation throughout the body, not just in the legs, but even in the upper body and organs. This helps ensure better health and injury prevention, as well as accelerating the healing process for injuries, and helping in colic prevention. The human version is adopted world-wide as an accepted means of raising overall fitness and circulation. The vibration plate is an excellent therapy option for horses on stall rest as it stimulates blood circulation which speeds healing and increases muscle tone.
- Significant muscle strength increases after only 10 minutes per day for 10 days on the Vibration Plate.
- Tests show it has a positive effect on warming up soft tissue.
- The Vibration Plate shortens the recovery processes, especially of tendon and soft tissue injuries.
- Less risk for muscle or tendon tears and bone fractures.
- Competitive advantage due to greater acceleration with less energy exerted.
- Very suitable and effective for rehabilitating horses on stall-rest.
- Increases bone density.
- Stimulates blood circulation through the entire body.
- The Vibration Plate is a non-invasive treatment with a documented positive effect on osteoporosis (brittle bones) and the disease Silicosis.
- Increase of bone density by up to 20% in human study.
- Helps in the prevention and treatment of colic.
- Aids in the treatment of soft tissue injuries, joint soreness, laminitis, and navicular disease.
- Stimulates healthier and faster hoof growth – important for horses with hoof problems.
- Lowers cortisol levels increases relaxation..
- Significant increase in blood circulation through entire body.
- Horses love it!
SPECIFIC CASES THAT BENEFIT FROM THE VIBRATION PLATE:
- Navicular disease
- Chronic Heel syndrome
- Sore and/or weak backs
- Tendon Injuries
- Increases muscle tone while on stall rest
- Increases bone density
- Relieves sore and stiff joints
- Helps to prevent tying-up
- All hoof problems
- Increases relaxation